After a wonderful three and a half years, the lease on my studio space at Burrinja is up, so it’s time for a closing down sale.
Saturday April 13 2019, 10am – 4pm
Burrinja, 351 Glenfern Road, Upwey
Purchases prior to the day to be collected by arrangement are fine. The studio and building will not be open any earlier than 10am on the day.
Sales by cash, EFTPOS, Visa or Mastercard, or EFT by prior arrangement.
Major Items for Sale:
(to be updated as we get closer to the date)
- 40″ Glimakra Regina Rug/Tapestry loom – $1,000
Please note: This loom is disassembled and at my home, not at the studio. It will not be possible to view it assembled. If you are interested in this loom, please contact me prior to the sale day as I will only transport it to the studio for genuinely interested buyers. The longest beam is just a hair over 2m long. Please let me know if you will need measurements.
- 4-shaft 16″ table loom (no-name, likely an old Sheridan) – $80
- 2-shaft 16″ table loom (no-name, probably a one-off) – $25
- Warping board (no-name)
- Frame looms for tapestry in various sizes
- 10″ Schacht Cricket looms with all accessories, three available – $200ea
- Mannequins and display dummies
- Squirrel cage swift
- Electric ball winder
- Destash of a large variety of yarn suitable for knitting and weaving
- Craft supplies
- Books and magazines
- Weaving equipment and accessories
- White Gum Wool