Schacht Cricket Rigid Heddle Loom 10″.
The Cricket is a study, very portable rigid heddle loom. It has a 10″ weaving width, perfect for scarves and small weaving projects. (It’s the most-used loom at Metafour Studio; many of the items in the Gallery were woven on a Cricket loom.)
What’s in the box?
- Comes with: threading hook, warping peg, table clamps, and two shuttles
- Ships with 8-dent reed, suitable for most 8-ply yarns
- Made of high quality maple apple ply and solid hard maple
- Sturdy ratchet gear and dog
- The Cricket ships unfinished – you can stain or paint it as you like
- Ships disassembled with full instructions
Note: Stand available separately.