Purchase of Metafour Studio Handwovens
- Colours are difficult to represent accurately. All care is taken to capture the true colour of a piece in images provided, however all computer monitors display colours slightly differently. If exact shade is important to you, we are happy to work with you to either see the piece or yarn in person, or post a sample of the yarn to you.
- Please be aware that Metafour Studio has a resident Studio Dog. While all care is taken to remove any stray dog hairs from your finished piece, we do not guarantee that items are free from all dog hair. Please consider any allergies you or your giftee may have before purchasing.
- Items that are handmade will look different to factory made items. It is normal for handwoven items to have slight unevenness in the edges – that’s how you know it’s handmade.
- Dimensions for pieces are provided as a guide, and actual size may vary by small amounts.
- All pieces are shipped with a care card specifying the materials used and their proper care. If this card becomes lost, please get in touch to check the care instructions for your piece. In general, your piece will have a much longer life when treated with care in laundering, and most pieces are best handwashed in cold water and left flat to dry. Metafour Studio does not accept returns on items which have been handled inappropriately.
- All Metafour Studio handwovens are woven in Melbourne by the artist, Michele Fountain. When you buy a Metafour Studio product, you are directly supporting a working artist.
- Due to the costs incurred by Metafour Studios in booking classes, class fees are non-refundable. You may, however, apply 50% of the cost of your class to a future class, provided your cancellation was received at least 21 days prior to your original class date.
- Class credits will be held for six months from the date of the cancellation, after which they become void.
- You may only rebook using a class credit once, before that credit becomes void in full. (Ie, if you cancel a second class, your remaining credit becomes unusable.)
- Class cancellations less than 21 days before the event are completely non-refundable and no credit will be offered.
- Class bookings are transferable, provided you notify Metafour Studio in writing at least 24 hours before the event.
- Classes will be confirmed once minimum numbers are reached, at least 7 days before the class.
- Metafour Studio reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a class up to 7 days before the class. In this case, you will be offered an alternate date, the opportunity to transfer your booking to a different class, or a full refund.
- We may vary these terms at our discretion.
- By booking to attend a class with Metafour Studios, you are agreeing to this cancellation policy.